External Exam Results 2023
2023 Examination Results
All figures are provisional at this point and will be updated as final figures become available. National data for 2023 is not yet available for most measures. Full details of the school's 2022 exam results can be found in the school performance tables on the DfE Website.
Key Stage 4 Results 2023
- Overall Progress 8 Score = Not Yet Available (2022 = +0.02)
- Overall Attainment 8 Score = 49.1
- Percentage gaining a standard pass (Grade 4+) in English and Maths = 70%
- Percentage gaining a strong pass (Grade 5+) in English and Maths = 43%
- Percentage entering English Baccalaureate = 33%
- Average Points Score per EBACC slot = 4.28
- Percentage Grade 7+ = 21%
- Percentage Grade 5+ = 57%
- Percentage Grade 4+ = 73%
The following measure relates to the cohort of students who left in 2020 and is the latest available for this measure.
- Percentage of students who sustained a place in education, employment or training at the end of compulsory education age 16 = 95% (national = 94%)
Key Stage 5 Results 2023
No progress measures will be available for this cohort due to lack of national baseline for this cohort (due to external exams being cancelled in 2021).
- A- Level Average Point Score per entry = 30.3 (C)
- Academic Average Point Score Per Entry = 30.3 (C)
- Applied General Average Point Score per entry = 33.7 (Distinction)
- Technical Qualifications Average point score per entry = 33.3
- Percentage A-Level Grade A/A* = 12%
- Percentage A-Level Grade A*-B = 33%
- Percentage A-Level Grade A*-C = 68%
- Percentage A-Level Pass = 98%
The following measures relate to the cohort of students who left in 2020 and is the latest available for these measures.
- The percentage of students who sustained a place in education, employment, or training at the end of 16 to 19 study = 93% (significantly above national)
- The percentage of students who sustained a place in education at the end of 16 to 19 study = 73% (significantly above national)